It's hard to put a price on the satisfaction our CAREGiversSM
get from helping others in need, but we do just that. We provide excellent benefits and wages.
Here's what we offer:
- Excellent hourly wages
- Career Path
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Recognition (Anniversaries, Birthdays)
- 401-K Retirement Plan with 4% Salary Matching
- Nationwide Hotel and Attraction Discounts
- Discounted Gym Membership
You may receive lots of hugs, but you'll also receive a real paycheck for your caregiving. Our pay rates vary according to level of training and type of shift. Beyond wages, we also reimburse CAREGiversSM for mileage driven in your personal vehicle when you provide incidental transportation for your client.
We also provide workers compensation insurance to cover you for on-the-job accidents. Please contact our Human Resource team for more information.
Our CAREGiversSM report a high degree of satisfaction in their work. No doubt this is because of the many fringe benefits that come from working with Home Instead Senior Care.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our CAREGiversSM typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGiversSM and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiverSM, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.